We offer other publishers permission, unless otherwise specified, to republish editorial content from www.alban.org at no cost under the following terms:
- Permission is non-exclusive, and distribution may be made either in electronic or print format.
- All reprints must include the following credit line and, in electronic reprints, a hyperlink: “This was first published in Alban.” We ask that you link directly to the story. In print publications, please include our homepage url, www.alban.org after the publication name.
- Content from Alban may not be altered or adapted, with the exception of minor edits required to make articles or multimedia content fit the formats of other publications. Changes that substantively alter the meaning of the original are not permitted.
- Whenever a piece of content is reprinted, notification must be submitted to email@example.com. Please include a link and/or an attached document that demonstrates the republished form for our records. Please send questions or other correspondence about our permission policy to this address.
- Alban at Duke Divinity School reserves the right to deny this permission for any use of editorial content that does not align with our mission.
For information about reprinting material from an Alban book, please visit the publisher’s webpage.
If you have further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.